The Chili Bowl is the last tournament of the season. As the name suggests, chili is involved. We eat chili for lunch. We eat chili as a snack in between games. We eat chili for dinner if there is any left. Participants sign up as individuals and the tournament director assigns teams, which compete against each other in a variety of disciplines that may include singles, pairs, triples and fours. There is an entry fee, which goes towards the cash prize that is awarded to the winners. Teams earn points based on whether they win/lose and by how much each game. At the end of the play, the top scoring team is declared the tournament winner.
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Entry fee: $20 if paid by October 10, 2017. $25 if paid later.
- Draw Time: 8:30 AM
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- Attire: Whites or matching team uniforms
- Tournament Director: Leif Andresen
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up using the appropriate form, 2017 CHILI BOWL entry form, or by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Team of Carl Landgren, Rob Behncke, Jim Grzybowski, Mark Mathwig, Matt de St. Aubin, Pat Wimmer, Bob Schneider, and Brian Schieble