A PAIRS game is played between two opposing teams of two players each. On Tuesday nights, participants play one game, 12 ends in length. Teams are composed of “odd couples,” such as spouses, partners, workmates, or friends. If you don’t have a teammate, don’t worry, we’ll match you up with someone. Teams take turns competing against each other each week in round robin play.
- Start Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- End Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- Length: 18 weeks (except no play on August 25, 2020)
- Entry fee: none
- Draw Time: 6:45 PM
- Start Time: 7:00 PM
- League Director: Mark Mathwig
- Must be an active member of MLPLBA, or as guest following a paid lesson.
- Sign-up on the appropriate form in the clubhouse or by contacting the league director.
- Deadline: none, may join at any time during the season.