A PAIRS game is played between two opposing teams of two players each. On Tuesday nights, participants play one game, 12 ends in length. Teams are composed of “odd couples,” such as spouses, partners, workmates, or friends. If you don’t have a teammate, don’t worry, we’ll match you up with someone. Teams take turns competing against each other each week in round robin play.
- Start Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018
- End Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Length: 18 weeks
- Entry fee: none
- Draw Time: 6:45 PM
- Start Time: 7:00 PM
- League Director: Charlene Harmon
- Must be an active member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up on the appropriate form in the clubhouse or by contacting the league director.
- Deadline: none