The goal of the tournament is to get more people interested in competitive bowling with fellow club members who you may or may not have had the opportunity to bowl with before. Pairs teams are composed of 1 male and 1 female. Participants choose their own partners. The tournament is bracket style, double elimination. The tournament kick off is on Monday, June 3rd at 6:30 pm. The first round will be played that evening or within 2 weeks on a mutually agreed upon date and time between you and your opponents. The second round starts on Monday, June 17th and every other Monday after that until the winners of each flight are determined.
- First Round: Monday, June 3, 2019 – Sunday, June 16, 2019
- Second Round: Monday, June 17, 2019 – Sunday, June 30, 2019
- Third Round: Monday, July 1, 2019 – Sunday, July 14 , 2019
- Fourth Round: Monday, July 15, 2019 – Sunday, July 28, 2019
- Format: Pairs, 10-end games
- Entry fee: $20/team
- Attire: Whites or matching team uniform
- Tournament Director: Mark Mathwig
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, May 28, 2019