The goal of the tournament is to get more people interested in competitive bowling with fellow club members who you may or may not have had the opportunity to bowl with before. Pairs teams are composed of 1 male and 1 female. Participants choose their own partners. The tournament is bracket style, double elimination. The tournament kick off is the first Monday in June. The first round will be played that evening or within 2 weeks on a mutually agreed upon date and time between you and your opponents. The second round starts on the third Monday in June, and the next round begins every other Monday after that until the winners of each flight are determined.
- First Round: Monday, June 1, 2020 – Sunday, June 14, 2020
- Second Round: Monday, June 15, 2020 – Sunday, June 28, 2020
- Third Round: Monday, June 29, 2020 – Sunday, July 12 , 2020
- Fourth Round: Monday, July 13, 2020 – Sunday, July 26, 2020
- Format: Pairs, 10-end games
- Entry fee: $24/team
- Attire: Whites or matching team uniform
- Tournament Director: Mark Mathwig
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Bob Schneider and Dawn Majewski
- Anna Witt and Carl Landgren
- Rebecca Nguyen and Crandall Hays
- Jim Grzybowski and Fran Cook
- Barb Blaney and Joe Blaney