The goal of the tournament is to get more people interested in competitive bowling against fellow club members, who you may or may not have had the opportunity to play before. The tournament is bracket style, double elimination. The tournament kick off is the first Monday in June. The first round will be played that evening or within 2 weeks on a mutually agreed upon date and time between you and your opponents. The second round starts the third Monday in June, and every other Monday after that until the winners of each flight are determined.
- First Round: Monday, June 1, 2020 – Sunday, June 14, 2020
- Second Round: Monday, June 15, 2020 – Sunday, June 28, 2020
- Third Round: Monday, June 29, 2020 – Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Fourth Round: Monday, July 13, 2020 – Sunday, July 26, 2020
- Format: Singles, 12 shots
- Entry fee: $12
- Attire: Whites or individual choice
- Tournament Director: Mark Mathwig
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Bob Schneider
- Brian Schieble
- Jim Grzybowski
- Rebecca Nguyen
- Roland Faas