The goal of the tournament is to get more people interested in competitive bowling against fellow club members, who you may or may not have had the opportunity to play before. The tournament is bracket style, double elimination. The tournament kick off is the first Monday in August. The first round will be played that evening or within 2 weeks on a mutually agreed upon date and time between you and your opponents. The second round starts the third Monday in August, and every other Monday after that until the winners of each flight are determined.
- First Round: Monday, August 3, 2020 – Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Second Round: Monday, August 17, 2020 – Sunday, August 30, 2020
- Third Round: Monday, August 31, 2020 – Sunday, September 13, 2020
- Fourth Round: Monday, September 14, 2020 – Sunday, September 27, 2020
- Format: Singles, 12 shots
- Entry fee: $12
- Attire: Whites or individual choice
- Tournament Director: Mark Mathwig
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- Bob Schneider
- Brian Schieble
- Jim Grzybowski
- Rebecca Nguyen
- Roland Faas