On Thursday nights, we invite local groups, co-workers, friends and families to enter teams for social league play. No experience is necessary. You will learn as you play with instruction and practice available each night. Each team may roster up to 8 players but only 4 players will compete each night. This is a coed league, so teams must consist of at least 1 male and 1 female player. A maximum of 14 teams can be accommodated this season. Players should dress comfortably, wear flat-soled shoes (no heel) to protect the greens.
2022 League Information
- Start Date: Thursday, June 2
- End Date: Thursday, Sept. 1
- Length: 18 weeks
- Entry fee: $280 per team
- Game Time: 7:00 PM
- League Director: Dawn Majewski
- Scan and email team roster to: Dawn Majewski at: email@example.com
- Pay team fee total of $280 in ONE payment online at: http://milwaukeelawnbowls.com/membership/payment/
Write ONE check per team for $280 payable to:
Milwaukee Lake Park Lawn Bowling Association, Inc. and post mail to:
2356 Lefeber Ave
Wauwatosa, WI, 53213
ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday, May 27, 2022, or first 14 teams to register roster and pay the team fee.