The goal of the tournament is to get more people interested in competitive bowling with fellow club members who you may or may not have had the opportunity to bowl with before. Pairs teams are composed of 1 male and 1 female. Participants choose their own partners. The tournament is bracket style, double elimination. The tournament kick off is the first Monday in June. The first round will be played that evening or within 2 weeks on a mutually agreed upon date and time between you and your opponents. The second round starts on the third Monday in June, and the next round begins every other Monday after that until the winners of each flight are determined.
2021 Tournament Information
- First Round: Monday, June 7 – Sunday, June 20
- Second Round: Monday, June 21 – Sunday, July 4
- Third Round: Monday, July 5 – Sunday, July 18
- Fourth Round: Monday, July 19 – Sunday, August 1
- Format: Pairs, 10-end games
- Entry fee: $24/team
- Attire: Whites or matching team uniform
- Tournament Director: TBD
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, June 1
Champion – Rob Behncke / Olia Behncke
Second Place – Bob Schneider / Dawn Majewski
Scott Lehmann / Anna Witt
Jim Grzybowski / Fran Cook