The goal of the tournament is to get more people interested in competitive bowling against fellow club members, who you may or may not have had the opportunity to play before. The tournament is bracket style, double elimination. The tournament kick-off is the first Monday in June. The first round will be played that evening or within 2 weeks on a mutually agreed upon date and time between you and your opponents. The second round starts the third Monday in June, and every other Monday after that until the winners of each flight are determined.
2021 Tournament Information
- First Round: Monday, August 2 – Sunday, August 15
- Second Round: Monday, August 16 – Sunday, August 29
- Third Round: Monday, August 30 – Sunday, September 12
- Fourth Round: Monday, September 13 – Sunday, September 26
- Format: Singles, 12 shots
- Entry fee: $12
- Attire: Whites or individual choice
- Tournament Director: TBD
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, July 27
First Flight – Bob Schneider Champion, Rebecca Nguyen Second Place
Second Flight – Rob Behncke
Third Flight – Randy Grzybowski
Fourth Flight – Carl Landgren