We are offering a series of free Coaching Clinics during the month of June to teach/review the fundamentals of our game. All members are welcome to participate and we especially encourage our novice bowlers (2 years or less of experience) to take part. The lessons are hands on. You’ll be learning as you play.
- How should I deliver the bowl to minimize wobble?
- What happens if both leads throw the jack out of bounds?
- My skip is giving me hand signals, but I have no idea what they mean!
- What are some drills I can do for practice?
We’ll answer these questions and more!
It would be great if you can make it to all the clinic sessions, but even if you can just make it to one, we welcome you. Each is 45 minutes long.
Mat and Delivery
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 6:00 pm
- Line Adjustment and Weight Control
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 6:00 pm
Player Positions and Roles
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm
- Must be an active member of MLPLBA
Sign-up on the appropriate form in the clubhouse or by contacting:
- Alice Sedgwick – Tuesday afternoon clinics
- Glorianne Mather – Wednesday evening clinics
- Deadline: day of the clinic session