On Thursday nights, we invite local groups (co-workers, friends, families, etc…) to enter teams for league play. No experience necessary and learn as you play with instruction and practice available each night. Each team may roster up to 8 players with 4 players (only) competing each night. This is a coed league, so teams must consist of at least 1 male and 1 female player. During the 2021 season, only 8 teams can be accommodated in order to comply with social distancing recommendations. All players must follow and abide by MLPLBA COVID-19 Guidance and as further instructed by the league director. Players should dress comfortably, wear flat-soled shoes (no heel) or go barefoot to protect the greens. Download the Social League Brochure 2021 and the Social League Team Roster 2021 for more details and to share with others.
2021 League Information
- Start Date: Thursday, June 3
- End Date: Thursday, August 26
- Length: 13 weeks
- Entry fee: $240 per team
- Social Time: on hold during COVID-19 pandemic
- Practice Time: 6:00 PM
- Game Time: 7:00 PM
- League Director: Dawn Majewski
ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday May 31, 2021 or first 8 teams to send roster and payment. As of May 4, 2021, 8 teams have registered. We are not able to accommodate additional teams.
Mail Social League Team Roster 2021 and check with team fee of $240 to:
- Olia Behncke 8359 N 107th St. Milwaukee, WI 53224
- Make check payable to: Milwaukee Lake Park Lawn Bowling Association, Inc.
Electronically submit Social League Team Roster 2021 and payment of $240:
- Email team roster to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay team fee below (link has been disabled as of May 4, 2021)