The Chili Bowl is the last tournament of the season. As the name suggests, chili is involved. We eat chili for lunch. We eat chili as a snack in between games. We eat chili for dinner if there is any left. Participants sign up as individuals and the tournament director assigns teams, which compete against each other in a variety of disciplines that may include singles, pairs, triples and fours. There is an entry fee, which goes towards the cash prize that is awarded to the winners. Teams earn points based on whether they win/lose and by how much each game. At the end of the play, the top scoring team is declared the tournament winner.
- Date: Saturday, October 10, 2020
- Entry fee: $27
- Draw Time: 8:30 AM
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- Attire: Whites or matching team uniforms
- Tournament Director: Leif Andresen
- Must be a member of MLPLBA.
- Sign-up using the appropriate form, 2019 CHILI BOWL entry form, or by contacting the tournament director.
- Deadline: Tuesday, October 6, 2020